Are you looking for an experienced deck builder that services the New Hudson area?
We understand starting a new project at your home can be stressful. We are here to help make this experience as stress free for you and your family as possible. We offer free estimates, where we will come to your home, sit with you and discuss all the details, and go over all the options available. As we get closer to spring every year, we understand everyones goal to having their project finished in time for the summer season. Our goal is to have the smallest turn around time as possible, but sometimes these projects require more time than you may anticipate.
New Deck Design
1. Create a Design. This includes any necessary revisions, as well as the final approval.
2. Select the materials and colors for your deck.
3. Approve the estimate and get your signature approval as well as a deposit for the project.
4. Obtain necessary documents to apply for the building permit. Which may include but is not limited to, plot plans, HOA approvals, and soil erosion exclusion forms (only applicable in some counties).
5. Once we receive the permit, we will order materials and call misdig to prepare for construction.
6. Finally, begin construction.
Permits- Obtaining a permit is unfortunately the most time consuming step in this process. We will submit the plan design, all the necessary applications, and any other requested documents by the building department. Some building departments take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. Once building season takes off we have seen building departments take as long as 2 months to generate a permit for us. Permits are a necessity when constructing a new deck, so there is unfortunately no way around this step.
Building Departments we work with often;
Augusta Township, Brighton Township, City of Ann Arbor, City of Brighton, City of Howell, City of Linden, City of Novi, City of Owosso, City of South Lyon, City of Wixom, Clarkston Township, Commerce Township, Deerfield Township, Fenton Township, Green Oak Township, Hamburg Township, Hartland Township, Holly Township, Independence Township, Pittsfield Township, Livingston County, Lyon Township, Marion Township, Meridian Township, Milford Township, Mundy Township, Northfield Township, Northville Township, Oakland Township, Orion Township, Owosso Township, Redford Township, Salem Township, Shiawassee County, Swartz Creek Township, Tyrone Township, Village of Milford, Waterford Township, West Bloomfield Township, White Lake Township, and Wolverine Lake Township. This list is not limited to these building departments. Call us today to find out if we service your area.